Travel Tips: Going Dutch
Make your journey to the homeland of your Germanic ancestors

To visit Germany for up to three months, all you need is a passport. For more information, contact the German Information Center, 871 United Nations Plaza, New York, NY 10017; (212) 610-9800.

German-American groups generally have plentiful information on travel in the homeland. Among the major organizations: United German-American Committee of the USA, 583 Broadway, Westwood, NJ 07675, (201) 664-2400; German-American National Congress, 4740 N. Western Ave., Chicago, IL 60625. (773) 275-noo. For general travel information, contact the German National Tourist Office, 122 E. 42nd St., 52nd floor, New York, NY 10017, (212) 661-7200, <>.