In This Episode
- News from the Blogosphere: 23andme and MyHeritage
- Top Tips: Triangulating DNA Matches
- 101 Best Websites: International Society of Genetic Genealogists
- Family Tree University Crash Course: Genetic Genealogy 101
- Publisher’s Desk: Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy
Your Host: Lisa Louise Cooke
News from the Blogosphere with Diane Haddad
Top Tips: Triangulating Matches
Your DNA Guide Diahan Southard talks about how you can use triangulation in your DNA testing, as well as her article in the July/August issue of Family Tree Magazine.
Get the issue:
101 Best Websites
Family Tree University Crash Course
If you havent even had your DNA tested yet, no worries because Family Tree University instructor Kerry Scott provides tips on how to get started in genetic genealogy.
Publisher’s Desk with Allison Dolan