You have no items in your shopping cart.
- A picture book
- A photo blog
- A slideshow set to music
- A meme or collage
- Photo transfers onto canvas, wood or fabric
- Turn them into jewelry (lockets, miniature charms, etc.)
- Create quilt blocks
- Iron-on transfers to t-shirts
- Create a coloring book
- Create a blog
- Write a series of short stories
- Write for a newsletter or local paper
For more ideas, check out our list of family history writing prompts!
Involve the Family
- Have the kids reenact a family story as a play
- Videotape your older relatives telling their stories and memories
- Set up a video booth at your next family gathering (have questions and prompts ready) and
record interviews with your relatives
For more ideas, check out our post on kid-friendly genealogy activities.