Need a quick, fun way to say “Happy birthday!” or “Happy anniversary!” to a loved one? Here’s a way to create a personalized, memorable greeting—and at just 99 cents, it’s more economical than a store-bought card.
- top news and events
- movies, songs, fads and celebrity births
- average prices of common goods
- notable inventions and advancements in technology and transportation
After you download the PDF, just open it in Adobe Reader (a free download if you don’t already have it), type in the recipient’s name and birth or wedding information, and save. Then you could:
- print and frame the customized page to create a personal gift
- print the page for an album of birthday memories
- mail the printed page or attach it to a present, as you would a card
- send it as an e-card via email
- post a digital image of the page to Facebook
You also could print the page and then write in the recipient’s name and other information.
Birth Year Memory Pages are available for each year from 1930 through 2010, and you can also get memory pages covering decades from the 1930s through 2000s.
Anniversary Memory Pages are available in five-year increments from 10th to 70th. This one’s for a couple celebrating 25 years in 2012: