For the All in the Family department in the 10th anniversary issue of Family Tree Magazine, we thought it would be fun to go with the theme by including readers stories of ancestral anniversaries.
Tell us about your family’s longest-wedded couple: who they are, when they were married, how they met or how they celebrated a milestone anniversary, and maybe even their secret for a long, happy union.
If we publish your story in the January 2010 issue, we’ll send you one of our genealogy how-to CDs.
Things to remember before you enter:
- Post your entry to the Ancestral Anniversaries thread in the Talk to Us Forum. (To help combat spammers, forum registration is required for posting. You can register by clicking here.)
- Please keep your entry under 125 words, so we can include more stories in the magazine.
- Please add your city and state to your entry for publication in the magazine.
- We’ll contact you for your mailing address and possibly for a photo of your anniversary couple, so please keep an eye on your e-mail account.
- By submitting, you give Family Tree Magazine permission to feature your contribution in all print and electronic media.
We’ll need your entry for this All in the Family challenge on or before September 15. Thanks for sharing your family’s stories!