- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
- Dont forget to leave them a comment telling them theyre tagged and to read your blog.
1. Like Sean, I’m usually reading more than one book at a time. Right now it’s a James Rollins novel, Tribes by Seth Godin, and a book on training my puppy. This doesn’t include the daytime reading I do to solve your picture mysteries. Can you tell I was an early reader?
2. I have dog. These memes can get a little personal so I hope this doesn’t cross over into the TMI (too much information) category. She’s a lovely little Maltese.
3. I owned my first camera at 7 and have the photographic proof to prove it. You might have caught a glimpse of me with camera in hand on my FaceBook page.
4. My current favorite museum is the Metropolitan Museum in New York City. They have a special membership fee for folks who live a certain distance from the Big Apple so I joined. Now I wish I lived closer to the city so I could go more often.
5. I once tried to learn Russian. Do I need to say more?
6. I can’t remember a time when I didn’t want to work with photographs. My first job out of college was as a reference assistant at a historical society and as an assistant photo curator. It was a spilt job–one in the morning and the other in the afternoon.
7. My office is organized by color. As a visual person it’s a lot easier for me to locate files if I assign different colors for different types of material. The only problem I’ve had is when a company discontinues a color.
8. My ancestry is French-Candian, English, Irish and Scottish. Some day I hope to travel to Scotland, but first I have to track down the birthplaces of those ancestors. I’m working on it.
I’m going to tag the following people:
- Diane Haddad, The Genealogy Insider
- Joe Bott of Dead Fred’s Relatively Speaking
- Midge Frazel of Granite in My Blood
- Juliana Smith of Ancestry’s 24/7 Family History Circle
- Kathryn Doyle of the California Genealogical Society blog
- Dawn Scotting of New Zealand and her blog, ByGoneDaysPhotography
- Miriam Midkoff of AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors
- Instead of tagging an eighth blogger, I suggest you take a look at the couple of hundred Genea-Bloggers on FaceBook. There is something for everyone. If you write a blog, think about joining. It’s a great community!