I wanted to make sure you know about two webinar learning opportunities we have coming up, on using Evernote for family history and on genetic genealogy:
- creating source citations in Evernote
- accessing your Evernote notes faster with tools like shortcuts and quick keys
- setting reminders
- sharing notes
- hacking the mobile version to add the web clipper to your tablet’s web browser
You’ll learn how to use Evernote to stop researching haphazardly and start organizing your approach and your findings. Click here to register.
- understand more about genetic genealogy
- figure out which test to take to solve which types of research problems
- how to interpret your test results
Blaine has written on genetic genealogy for Family Tree Magazine, and I have to say he’s a very good explainer of things—great at turning complicated genetic genealogy information into concepts my brain can wrap itself around.