You have no items in your shopping cart.
Weekend in sight! Heres a gathering of genealogy updates that made their way across my desk this week:
- Subscription and pay-per-view British genealogy service Familyrelatives.com has a new collection of Professional member lists including Engineers Whos Who 1939 (which has many engineers at work preparing for war) and the 1923 Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- New on subscription site World Vital Records this week are 10 databases of birth, marriage and death information from genealogy books on Ireland, Maine, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia. See the details here.
- FamilySearch has completed its online indexes of West Virginia vital records, as well as South Dakota state censuses for 1915 and 1925. Search them on the Record Search Pilot.
- Look up A Look at Cook if you cant find ancestors in US censuses for Cook County, Ill. For example, in 1920, enumeration districts 819 to 839 for Chicagos 14th ward arent in online databases; this site gives you the National Archives microfilm number theyre on. You also can download street renumbering and name change guides.
- Check out upcoming Ancestry.com additions on its Coming Soon page. They include improved US census images, naturalization records, more WWII draft cards, circuit curt criminal case files and more.