This just in: the October 2010 Family Tree Magazine podcast is now available for listening! Here’s what host Lisa Louise Cooke has in store for you in this episode:
- Allison Stacy, Family Tree Magazine’s publisher and editorial director, fills you in on Family History Month events
- Genealogy expert James M. Beidler provides history and research tips from his article “Trace Your Scots-Irish Roots” in the December 2010 Family Tree Magazine.
- Get started paring down your collection of papers with tips from online editor Grace Dobush on what to keep and what to toss.
- Lisa and I talk about Ancestry.com’s acquisition of iArchives, Footnote.com’s parent company, and some questions genealogists are asking.
- Researcher and author Lisa A. Alzo gives you tips for exploring your ancestor’s international origins from her Family Tree University class Tracing Immigrants: How to Research Your Family’s American Arrivals.