Maybe you recently subscribed to genealogy website Ancestry.com—or found out your local library offers Ancestry Library Edition—and you’re not sure how to begin on the huge site. Or you’ve found a few records about your ancestors, and you’re wondering if that’s all there is. Or you don’t know how to take advantage of the site’s recent changes to its search function.
At 5 billion records (and counting), Ancestry.com can help you unlock valuable information about your family—if you know how to make the most of its record search and other tools. Our next webinar, Your Unofficial Guide to Ancestry.com: Tips, Hints and Hacks for Finding Your Ancestors, will show you just that. You’ll learn:
• How to navigate Ancestry.com
• Tricks for finding databases with the genealogical information you need
• Strategies to locate hard-to-find ancestors in the site’s record collections
• Things Ancestry.com doesn’t want you to know!
The hour-long webinar, presented by Family Tree Magazine contributing editor David A. Fryxell, is Wed., Aug. 25, at 8 p.m. Eastern (7 Central, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific).
Sign up now to save 20 percent on your registration. Registration includes:
• Participation in the live presentation and Q&A session
• Access to the webinar recording to view again as many times as you like
• PDF of the presentation slides for future reference
• Bonus handouts