If you’re researching ancestors from Eastern Europe, you’ve probably encountered your share of name variants, translation troubles, records access challenges and other obstacles.
We’ve got three new Ultimate Collections to help you overcome these research problems:
- Ultimate Polish Genealogy Collection
- Ultimate Czech and Slovak Genealogy Collection
- Ultimate Hungarian Genealogy Collection
Each collection has a Family Tree Magazine expert guide, Family Tree University in-depth independent study course, a 30-minute demo-packed video class, our International Genealogy Passport CD, and a language or records reference book.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- expertise on how to research ancestors from Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, or Hungary (depending which collection you opt for)
- strategies for discovering your ancestor’s birthplace
- where to find records
- techniques for learning immigrants’ original names
- the best websites and offline resources to use
- language help
Plus, receive a coupon for 25 percent off any future online genealogy course at Family Tree University.
Only 50 of each Ultimate Collection are available, and to further entice you, they’re discounted by 63 percent or more.