Celebrate your ancestors who served in the military or lived through historical conflicts by exploring and documenting their lives. With the Military Research Value Pack, you’ll get easy-to-use tools that will guide you through:
- What records to look for—military or otherwise—and how to locate them
- How to find and mine online records
- Research tips and guidance for tracing ancestors’ involvement in specific US wars and conflicts
You’ll find that many types of military documents—from service to pension to land records—can reveal important information about your family tree, including soldiers’ widows and children. Even ancestors who didn’t serve might have left behind draft records.
And, a reminder:
There’s still time to register for one (or more) of the 16 Family Tree University courses that begin today, including:
- Computer Bootcamp for Genealogists
- Discovering Czech and Slovak Roots
- German Genealogy 201
- Irish Research 201
- Trace Your Polish Roots
Use code FTU1112 and save 20 percent!