Varying availability and privacy restrictions can put getting your US ancestors’ official birth, marriage and death records among your more frustrating genealogical pursuits.
Help is on the way in our next webinar, Vital Records: Researching Your Ancestors’ Births, Marriages and Deaths Online.
- An overview of US birth, marriage and death records and what’s in them
- Answers to the burning question of why coverage and access varies from place to place
- Types of vital records Web sites to keep an eye out for
- Online resources vital records and indexes
- Even if the record you need isn’t on the web, how to use online resources to get offline records
Participants receive access to a recording of the webinar, PDF copies of the presentation slides, and bonus Family Tree Magazine articles on vital records.
The webinar is Oct. 21, 7 pm EDT. Early birds save $10 on registration—it costs $39.99 until Oct. 8. And the first 10 registrants have the opportunity to submit information for possible use as examples in the presentation.