Researchers with South Carolina roots have 500 years’ worth of records to explore. We’ll show you how to navigate Palmetto State resources from early Colonial days to the 20th century in our South Carolina Genealogy Crash Course live webinar.
During our live webinars, audio is delivered over your telephone or computer speakers. Power Point presentations and desktop or document sharing are presented over the Internet. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the web. You’ll be able to have a live Q&A chat with the speakers.
From the South Carolina webinar you’ll learn:
• Essential South Carolina history
• Details on vital records and immigration in the state
• What ethnicity-based records your ancestor may have left
• The best websites for South Carolina research
Registration for the live session includes:
• Participation in the live presentation and Q&A session
• Unlimited access to the webinar recording
• PDF of the presentation slides for future reference
The webinar is April 20, 7 p.m. EST, and will run for one hour. If you register before April 13, you’ll receive 20 percent off. Click here to register for the South Carolina Genealogy Crash Course live webinar.