In this episode:
- Editor’s Desk with Allison Stacy
- News from the Blogosphere
- Top Tips: Finding Mr. Right
- 101 Best Websites: Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness
- Family Tree University Crash Course
The Editor’s Desk with Allison Stacy
News from the Blogosphere with Genealogy Insider Diane Haddad
Diane gives us a rundown on recent genealogy news:
- Ancestry.com Acquires Research Firm ProGenealogists
- Sources for Free Online Family and Local Histories
Top Tips: Finding Mr. Right
Author and professional genealogist Sharon DeBartolo Carmack talks with Lisa about the best free websites for genealogy research from Sharon’s article “Finding Mr. Right” in the September 2010 issue of the magazine.
101 Best Websites
Lisa takes a look at the Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness website.
Allison provides tips for breaking down research brick walls. Get the Brick Wall Busters: Solutions to Real-Life Stumpers webinar recording in our shop. Visit Family Tree University to register for more online classes and webinars.
Have fun climbing your family tree!
Listen to Lisa Louise Cooke’s Genealogy Gems and Genealogy: Family History Made Easy podcasts in iTunes and visit her website for great research ideas, podcast episodes and videos.