In this episode:
- News from the Blogosphere
- Top Tips: Getting Relatives to Talk About Family History
- 101 Best Websites: Feeding America: The Historic American Cookbook Project
- Family Tree University Crash Course: Creating a Family History Book
- Publisher’s Desk with Allison Dolan
Your Host: Lisa Louise Cooke
Diane gives the scoop on recent news in the genealogical community, including the shutdown of the Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness (RAOGK) website and the Genealogists for Families project at Kiva.com.
Allison takes you behind the scenes at Family Tree Magazine.
Have fun climbing your family tree!
Listen to Lisa Louise Cooke’s Genealogy Gems and Genealogy: Family History Made Easy podcasts in iTunes and visit her website for great research ideas, podcast episodes and videos.