In this episode:
- News from the Blogosphere
- Top Tips: From the February Issue
- 101 Best Websites: Evernote
- Family Tree University Crash Course: Organize Your Family Archive
- Social Media Minute with Kerry Scott
- Publisher’s Desk with Allison Dolan
Your Host: Lisa Louise Cooke
Managing Editor Diane Haddad returns to share tips from the February 2012 issue of Family Tree Magazine.
Allison takes you behind the scenes at Family Tree Magazine and tells us about the January’s Ultimate Get Organized Collection.
Have fun climbing your family tree!
Listen to Lisa Louise Cooke’s Genealogy Gems and Genealogy: Family History Made Easy podcasts in iTunes and visit her website for great research ideas, podcast episodes and videos.