In this episode:
- News from the Blogosphere
- Top Tips: Discover Your Food Heritage
- 101 Best Websites: Putting Lives in Context
- Family Tree University Crash Course: Find Your Ancestors in American News Sources
- Publisher’s Desk with Allison Dolan
Your Host: Lisa Louise Cooke
Gena Philibert Ortega, shares ideas from her new book From the Family Kitchen, Discover Your Food Heritage and Preserve Favorite Recipes for capturing our culinary family history.
Recommended Website: Chronicling America
Have fun climbing your family tree!
Listen to Lisa Louise Cooke’s Genealogy Gems and Family History: Genealogy Made Easy podcasts in iTunes and visit her website for great research ideas, podcast episodes and videos.