In this episode:
- Top Tips: See Your Name on the Bookshelf
- 101 Best Websites: British Ancestry on FindMyPast
- Family Tree University: Creating a Family History Book
- Publisher’s Desk with Allison Dolan
Your Host: Lisa Louise Cooke
Sunny Jane Morton, author of the article “Shelf Life” in the December 2012 issue of Family Tree Magazine shares six steps to get your family history book into library stacks.
101 Best Websites: British Ancestry on FindMyPast
Lisa talks with D. Joshua Taylor of brightsolid about the FindMyPast.com website, which specializes in British genealogical records.
Tyler Moss, Online Editor at Family Tree Magazine, provides tips from the class Creating a Family History Book: Start-to-Finish Guidance for Assembling and Printing a Family Keepsake.
- The Editor’s Pick Ultimate Collection: Genealogy Websites
- Nancy Hendrickson’s Discover Your Family History Online
- City Guides CD, all published in the magazine to date, plus some not yet published.
- Computer Bootcamp for Genealogists class
To enter the contest for a free copy of David Fryxell’s book, Good Old Days, My Ass, email a topic you want to see covered in the magazine to firstname.lastname@example.org.