In this episode:
- Sponsor Spotlight: Epigenealogy
- News from the Blogosphere
- Top Tips: German Genealogy
- 101 Best Websites: Digital Public Library of America
- Family Tree University: Unpuzzling County Boundary Changes
- Publisher’s Desk with Allison Dolan
Your family health history might be one of the strongest influences on your own health risks, for many types of disease.
With knowledge, you have the most to gain from lifestyle changes and health screenings. Visit our website at www.epigenealogy.com to get started on your journey of identifying your family’s health risks.
- DPLA: Introduction to the Digital Public Library of America?by Lisa Louise Cooke
- National Archives and Digital Public Library of America
David Fryxell shares tips that will help you figure out those shifting county boundaries and how to tell which county has the genealogy records you are searching for in this on-demand video presentation: Unpuzzling County Boundary Changes.