On the 11th day of Christmas, my genea-Santa gave to me … the Beginner’s Guide to Genealogy download!
Was someone on your Christmas list bitten by the genealogy bug this year? Our downloadable getting-started guide has important information for beginners to know in a user-friendly, engaging presentation. That includes:
- Research principles (such as starting with yourself and working back in time)
- How to fill out basic genealogy forms
- Finding and using essential records, such as censuses and vital records
- How to keep your research organized
- Common myths and research traps to avoid
- Best websites for genealogy research
The Beginner’s Guide to Genealogy download is a fully searchable PDF your giftee can refer to again and again. Click here to get it from Family Tree Shop.