Here are 10 reasons to visit us in exhibit hall booth 432:
1. Ask what goetta is (hint: you might find it on a menu). Or you could cheat and read this blog post.
2. Pick up a free copy of the May/June 2012 Family Tree Magazine featuring our Cincinnati research guide plus our complete 1940 census guide, Greek genealogy primer, guide to tracing Jewish ancestors, and more.
3. Ask about local resources weve used to research our own Cincinnati ancestors.
4. Meet the author of My Life & Times: A Guided Journal for Collecting Your Stories, Sunny Jane Morton, Friday, May 11, 2 to 3 p.m.
7. See what we have for helping you trace German ancestors (Germans were about 60 percent of Cincinnati’s population by 1900) and African-American Ancestors (Cincinnati was a Great Migration destination in the 1900s).
8. Drop your name in our fabulous door prize drawing.
9. Take advantage of show specials for Family Tree Magazine subscriptions and renewals.