You have no items in your shopping cart.
These are some of the news bits that wandered across our desks this week:
- First, a reminder that if you plan to subscribe to Footnote or renew your subscription, stop procrastinating. The $59.95 annual subscription sale ends at midnight tonight (July 31). Also tomorrow, the membership rate goes from $69.95 to $79.95 per year.
- Another reminder for those whove been meaning to search the Caribbean slave records on Ancestry.comthe free period ends tonight. More on this collection here.
- Speaking of Ancestry.com, the new Member Connect featureswhich let you comment on and correct records, as well as get in touch with other memberswent live this week. Click here for more on Member Connect.
- The FGS 09 conference is just a month away, Sept. 2-5 in Little Rock, Ark. Get news updates and registration information from the conference blog, and when youre there, stop by to see us at the Family Tree Magazine booth (#407).
- This from Dick Eastmans blog: The British national archives and UK-based family history site Findmypast.com are giving seven repositories in England and Wales free online access to the recently completed 1911 census records. See Dick’s post for the list of archives.