You have no items in your shopping cart.
- JustaJoy.com, a website where people can post family heirlooms they’re seeking to reunite with owners, a new free membership that lets you search for a surname in the site’s database and view initial results. To get detailed information about an item and contact the person who listed it, you’ll need to become a supporting member for $20 per year.
- The Southern California Genealogy Jamboree, taking place June 5-7 in Burbank, Calif., will live-stream several sessions for free. See the free livestreaming schedule on the Jamboree blog, and be sure to click the post’s link to register if you want to view any sessions.
- MyHeritage.com has launched a new MyHeritage User Stories site, where you can view inspirational stories and video of MyHeritage members from around the world who’ve discovered family history information, documents and photos on the site. There’s also a link to submit your own stories.
- Hotel reservations are open for the 2016 National Genealogical Society (NGS) conference, May 4-7 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. See the NGS conference blog for hotel and booking informaiton.
- The International Society for Family History Writers and Editors (ISFHWE) wants to remind everyone that the 2015 Excellence in Writing Competition is open until June 15. For details on the categories and how to enter, see the ISFHWE website and download the entry package.