In this three-minute video, several Fall 2012 Virtual Genealogy Conference expert instructors give snippets from their video classes. Watch to hear about
- Google Earth and using maps in your research, with Lisa Louise Cooke
- photo restoration, with Denise Levenick
- using a genealogy research log, with Thomas MacEntee
- immigrant ancestors and their foods, with Gena Philibert-Ortega
- German place-names, with James M. Beidler
To see the Fall 2012 Virtual Genealogy Conference course catalog of 15 video classes, the live chat schedule, presenter bios and other details, visit Family Tree University. (You can save $50 on your conference registration with discount code FTUVCFACEBOOK.)
And don’t forget about our free upcoming “Meet the Presenter”social media chats—click here for information.