You have no items in your shopping cart.
Roundin up the weeks genealogy news bits. Yee-haw!
- GeneaBloggers compiled a list of 10 Companies All Genealogists Should Follow on Twitter. See anymagazine you recognize?
Click here to see Family Tree Magazine‘s Twitter page and follow us (you need a free registration with Twitter to follow someone).
- The subscription service GenealogyBank created an area of the site dedicated to Philadelphia newspapers. The City of Brotherly Love is where Benjamin Franklin made the Pennsylvania Gazette one of the British Colonies most successful newspapers.
- LibraryJournal.com has reviewed institutional genealogy subscription services. Since librarians might use the information to help decide which services to offer, take a look and post your thoughts in our Hot Topics Forum. (Were a little puzzled by Genealogy.coms high marksits not being updated, and just about all its records are easier to search elsewhere.)
- Eastmans Online Genealogy Newsletter got a makeover (or maybe a makeunder, to those keen on the new subtle colors). Go on over and have a look.
- Subscription genealogy site WorldVitalRecords.com added a search by date field (labeled Year) to its search forms. See the World Vital Records blog for tips on using it.