You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The renowned genealogy portal site Cyndis List has been upgraded with improved navigation, a custom database, and a custom administrative interface to make using the site quicker and easier for both visitors and Cyndi. Visit the site at CyndisList.com.
- British subscription/pay-per-view site GenesReunited has added passenger departure lists from British ports from 1890 to 1960. These records, also on FindMyPast.co.uk, cover the period of mass migration to Australia between 1947 and 1960, when an estimated 710,000 people traveled there from Great Britain. Search the departure records at GenesReunited.co.uk. Read the GenesReunited press release about the new database here.
- MyHeritage.com released an update to its free Family Tree Builder software. You can learn more about version 5.1 and download it at Myheritage.com.
- Whos the only man to be both father and son to US presidents? The answer is in the fun fatherhood facts gleaned from family tree site Genis database, which Geni is sharing in honor of Fathers Day (this Sunday). Another sampling: Worldwide, fathers average 3.5 children apiece, with Malaysia coming in at the highest, 3.8, and Germany bringing up the rear at 2.7. See all the Father’s Day facts on Genis blog.
- The Britain-based Guild of One-Name Studies plans to offer a special membership rate of $26 for membership through Nov. 1, 2012. The offer will be available next Friday, June 24, to Sunday, June 26, on the guild’s website. The guild is a clearinghouse for information about surname studies. Click here to see if its registry your surname is included in .