It’s the time of year when stores line their aisles with giant plastic tubs, Martha Stewart features storage solutions and genealogists struggle to organize stacks of paper and digitized records.
Our next webinar can help you with that last one.
In Organization Made Easy: 5 Simple Ways to Get Your Family History in Order, you’ll learn how to set up a paper and computer filing system, get a handle on your e-mail correspondence and keep track of your family history search. The tips and strategies will help you save time and become a better, more-efficient researcher.
The webinar takes place Wed., Jan. 27, from 7 to 8 p.m. Early bird registration, which runs until Jan 21 at midnight, costs $39.99 (after that, the fee is $49.99).
Your registration includes:
• Participation in the live presentation and Q& A session
• Access to the webinar recording to view again as many times as you like
• PDF of the presentation slides for future reference
• Bonus handout (webinar attendees will receive a post-webinar e-mail with a link to download the bonus material as a PDF)
• a Family Tree Magazine 2010 Genealogy Desk Calendar (which has coupons for monthly savings at Family Tree Shop)
Click here to register for the webinar. Remember that after your purchase, you must complete your webinar registration using the instructions and link on your confirmation page.