Halloween’s over, which means we’re in the holiday season. My blood pressure just went up a little.
Trying to take care of your gift list, keep family traditions going, get things done at work around vacation schedules, and squeeze in genealogy time can make the holidays one of the most hectic times of the year.
But they don’t have to be. Our colleagues over at Betterway Home are hosting a free webinar to help you cut the chaos, stress and clutter from your holiday season.
The free Have an Organized Holiday Season webinar is presented by professional organizers Jennifer Ford Berry, author of Organize Now! and Organize Now! Your Money, Business & Career, and Susan Fay West, author of Organize For a Fresh Start.
It takes place Wednesday, Nov. 9 at 2 p.m. Eastern (11 a.m. Pacific).
Sign up and receive:
- Tips for how to organize decorations, gifts and more
- Advice to help you manage and enjoy your holiday schedule
- Help identifying your priorities so you value everything you do
- Participation in the live Q&A session—get detailed answers to your specific questions
- Access to the webinar recording to view again as many times as you like
- Plus a coupon for 20 percent off the presenters’ new books
This year, get organized before you get overwhelmed. Click here to register for the free Have an Organized Holiday Season webinar.