Maybe it’s Great-great-grandma’s maiden name or a 10-year gap in an ancestral family’s whereabouts. Or your immigrant ancestor’s passenger record is nowhere to be found.
Whatever genealogy brick wall or elusive ancestor you’re struggling with, we’ve put together a research kit that will help you conquer it. The limited-edition Ultimate Genealogy Problem Solver Collection gathers top tools and tricks for solving tough genealogy problems.
The collection includes:
- Quicksheet: Historical Biographer’s Guide to Cluster Research with advice from renowned genealogist Elizabeth Shown Mills
- 101 Brick Wall Busters with Family Tree Magazine experts’ answers to readers genealogy questions
- Research Remedies CD with guides to research obstacles from maiden name mysteries to incognito immigrants
- Using Cluster and Collateral Searches to Beat Brick Walls recorded webinar with techniques for getting clues from records of your ancestors’ friends, neighbors and relatives
- Step-by-Step Guide: How to Fix Common Genealogy Errors, a digital download article with strategies for spotting errors in your family tree (and keeping them from coming back)
- They’re Alive! Finding Living Relatives recorded webinar has tips from genealogy sleuth Thomas MacEntee on finding cousins who might have family information
- Family Tree Problem Solver by Marcia Hoffman Rising, the newly revised classic book with strategies and case studies for breaking through brick walls
Only 35 or so more Ultimate Genealogy Problem Solver Collections are still available (depending when you read this), and they’ll be gone after September.
The price for all this is $69.99—a $100-plus savings over buying each item individually.