We’re really looking forward to bringing you the Family Tree University Winter 2017 Virtual Conference, coming up March 3-5!
If you haven’t been to one of our Virtual Conferences, here’s what’s terrific about it: It brings the learning and camaraderie of a genealogy conference right to you home.
No need to book a hotel, take time off work and spend your retirement fund on airline tickets and eating out. Your computer and all your research materials are right there, so you can immediately use the genealogy tricks you learn.
Your conference registration includes 15 video classes (yours to download and watch again and again), daily live chats with genealogy experts, networking via exclusive conference message boards, and a digital swag bag of genealogy goodies from Family Tree Shop.
This year’s Virtual Conference classes will
- introduce you to genetic genealogy tools like DNALand
- help you organize your research in manageable bursts
- show you how to convert paper research to digital research in Evernote
- provide strategies for researching World War I ancestors (this April 6 is the centennial of the United States’ declaration of war against Germany)
- help you find ancestors from Prussia
- … and more. You can see all the classes at Family Tree University.
Participating is easy: Your emailed registration confirmation will give you instructions for setting up a Family Tree University account (if you don’t already have one). Then, just log into your account anytime during the Virtual Conference weekend. Live chats happen at designated times, but the video classes and message boards are ready whenever you are.
Right now, there’s an early bird discount that’ll save you $40 on your Winter 2017 Virtual Conference registration–just enter EARLYVCWINTER when you check out at Family Tree University.