You have no items in your shopping cart.
The historical newspaper and document subscription site GenealogyBank just announced a few changes to its search:
- You can simultaneously search all GenealogyBank’s digitized newspapers from one or more states by clicking on Historical Newspapers and selecting your states.
- To search papers from a city (or two or more) in the same state, start by clicking on the state, then select your cities from the map.
- To search specific newspapers, select a city as previously described, then choose titles based in that city. (Looks like you can’t search papers published in different cities.)
- You can limit your search to recently added content, too, by choosing from the dropdown menu on any of the abovementioned search pages.
- To limit your search to article category (such as obituaries or birth notices), click on the category you want on the left side of your search results page.
GenealogyBank subscriptions cost $19.95 per month or $69.95 per year.