Remember back when Family Tree Magazine Publisher Allison Dolan (then Allison Stacy) inherited nearly two dozen boxes of family history “stuff” from her grandparents?
Scads of you wrote in with advice and stories about your similar situations in blog comments, emails and letters.
- determining your goals for your family collection
- inventorying your archive
- deciding what to save, donate and throw away or recycle
- organizing the materials in your archive
- safely storing everything from letters to photos to musical instruments
The hour-long webinar is Tuesday, Nov. 29, at 8 p.m. Eastern (7 Central, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific). Your registration includes:
- participation in the live presentation and Q&A session
- access to the webinar recording to view again as many times as you like
- a PDF of the presentation slides for future reference
For a limited time, you can save 20 percent on your Organize Your Family Archive webinar registration. This may be the incentive and guidance you need to start getting a handle on your family archive—and seeing what genealogy treasures it holds.