(What can I say, I guess I’m in a bit of a melodramatic mood this morning!) Next Monday, May 23, begins a new session of Family Tree University and a new opportunity to find out what you need to know in order to bust through that big bad brick wall.
Courses run for four weeks with one lesson per week. That’s except for Lisa Louise Cooke’s Google Master Class, which combines three courses over eight weeks; and Discover Your Family Tree, a two-week course especially for beginners.
Click each link for more about the class, including a syllabus, student feedback, and even preview videos for some. You can save 20 percent on registration by using offer code FTU0511.
- NEW: Computer Boot Camp for Genealogists, taught by Nancy Hendrickson
- Cemetery Research 101, taught by Midge Frazel
- Creating a Family History Book, taught by Nancy Hendrickson
- Discover Your Family Tree, taught by Grace Dobush
- Discovering Your Czech and Slovak Roots, taught by Lisa A. Alzo
- Finding Ancestors in the US Census, taught by Diana Smith
- German Genealogy 201, taught by James M. Beidler
- Google Master Class, taught by Lisa Louise Cooke
- Land Records 101, taught by Diana Crisman Smith
- Organize Your Genealogy, taught by Nancy Hendrickson
- Source Documentation 101, taught by Charlotte Bocage
- Trace Your Polish Roots, taught by Ceil Wendt Jensen
- US Military Records, taught by Diana Crisman Smith