Welcome! The book Organize Your Genealogy by Drew Smith includes a variety of forms and worksheets to help you get your research in order. You can download typable, printable versions of these forms and templates for your personal use.
In this collection, you’ll find:
- Ancestor Village Worksheet (PDF)
- Ancestor Worksheet (PDF)
- Digital File Name Convention Tracker (Word document)
- Evernote Organization Worksheet (Word document)
- Family Group Sheet (PDF)
- Five-Generation Ancestor Chart (PDF)
- Genealogical Society Comparison Worksheet (Word document)
- Genealogy Conference Planner (PDF)
- Goal-Planning Worksheet (Word document)
- Online Education Tracker (Word document)
- Progress Review Worksheet (Word document)
- Research Database Worksheet (Word document)
- Research Habit Tracker (Word document)
- Research Planning Worksheet (PDF)
- Research Trip Packing List (PDF)
- Workspace Checklist (PDF)
To get these downloadable forms, please type your e-mail address below. Once you’ve submitted your e-mail address and clicked “Click my Free Download,” you’ll receive an e-mail with a link to the downloads.
By requesting this free download, you will automatically be signed up to receive Family Tree Magazine’s free e-mail newsletter, plus updates and special offers from Family Tree Magazine.
The downloads come in PDF (or, in the case of the Newspaper Chronology Template, in Excel) format, allowing you to save and print these worksheets for your research. You can also fill in and save the worksheets from your desktop.