Welcome! The Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy by Blaine T. Bettinger includes various worksheets and maps to help you understand, record, and analyze your DNA test results. We’ve created downloadable, fillable versions of these worksheets and made themalong with the comparison guides from Appendix Aavailable online for you to download.
To get all these downloadable forms, please fill out the email form at the bottom of this page:
- Getting Started with Third-Party Programs Checklist
- Global Ethnicity Regions Comparison Guide
- Choosing a DNA Test Flowchart
- DNA Test Comparison Guide
- Testing Company Comparison Guide
- Relationship Chart
- Surname Worksheet
- DNA Cousin Match Worksheet
- Match Relationships Worksheet
- Family Group Sheet
- Five-Generation Ancestor Chart
- Research Planner and Log
Update: Since this book has been published, MyHeritage has entered the DNA market with its own DNA test. You can learn about the new test in a special bonus download, also included when you fill out the form below.
We hope you enjoy your downloads! And welcome to our genealogy community at FamilyTreeMagazine.com.
Get Your Free Genealogy Forms
By requesting this free download, you will automatically be signed up to receive Family Tree Magazines free email newsletter, plus updates and special offers from Family Tree Magazine.