Iberian Genealogy Books and Web Sites
By Family Tree Editors
Books and Audiotapes
- Finding Your Hispanic Roots by George R. Ryskamp (Genealogical Publishing Co.)
- “Genealogical Research in the Archives of Spain” lecture by George R. Ryskamp (Audiotapes.com)
- Historical Dictionary of Portugal, 2nd edition, by Douglas K. Wheeler (Rowman & Littlefield)
- Historical Dictionary of Spain by Angel Smith (Rowman & Littlefield)
- Mexican and Spanish Family Research by J. Konrad (Ohio Summit Publications)
- “Natural de Espana: Connecting Your Ancestors With Spain” lecture by George R. Ryskamp (Audiotapes.com)
- The Portuguese Making of America: Melungeons and Early Settlers of America by Manuel Mira (Portuguese-American Historical Research Foundation)
- “The Province of Texas and Available Records in the Archivo General de Indias in Sevilla, Spain” lecture by Peter E. Carr (Audiotapes.com)
- Tracing Your Hispanic Heritage by George R. Ryskamp (Hispanic Family History Research)
0 free articles left this month
Don't miss the future.
Get unlimited access to premium articles.