You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Destination Canada: A Guide to 20th Century Immigration Records by Dave Obee (self-published)
- Encyclopedia of Canada’s Peoples edited by Paul Robert Magocsi (University of Toronto Press, available for a limited preview through Google Books)
- Finding Your Canadian Ancestors: A Beginner’s Guide by Sherry Irvine and Dave Obee (Ancestry)
- French Forts in New France by Léa Normandeau-Jones (Heritage Productions)
- The Great Hunger: 1845-1849 by Ceil Woodham-Smith (Penguin Group)
- Genealogy in Ontario: Searching the Records by Brenda Dougall Merriman (Ontario Genealogical Society)
- The Golden Land: The True Story and Experiences of British Settlers in Canada by Arthur E. Copping, (Hodder and Stoughton, but available at Internet Archive’s American Libraries )
- Migration Patterns in Canada by Edward Smith (Heritage Productions)
- Nation Builders by Gail H. Corbett (Dundurn Press,)
- Strangers at Our Gates: Canadian Immigration and Immigration Policy 1540-2006 by Valerie Knowles (Dundern Press)
- Strangers Within Our Gates by James S. Woodsworth (University of Toronto Press)
- The Little Immigrants: The Orphans Who Came to Canada by Kenneth Bagnell (Dundurn Press)
- Voyageurs to a Rocky Shore: The Lebanese and Syrians of Nova Scotia by Nancy W. Jabbra (Institute of Public Affairs, Dalhousie University)
- Canadian Museum of Civilization
100 Laurier St.
K1A 0M8, Canada
- Library and Archives Canada
395 Wellington St.
K1A 0N4, Canada
- Pier 21: Canada’s Immigration Museum
1055 Marginal Road
Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3H 4P6, Canada