Explore genetic genealogy through these sites:
• BBC Beyond the Broadcast: Surnames, Genes and Genealogy <www.bbc.co.uk/education/beyond/factsheets/surnames/surnames_home.shtml>: This five-part series explores the link between genes and genealogy.
• Cyndi’s List: Genetics, DNA & Family Health <www.cyndislist.com/dna.htm>: Find links to articles, mailing lists and more.
• Genealogy-DNA Mailing List <lists.rootsweb.com/index/other/Miscellaneous/GENEALOGY-DNA.html>: Talk to other genealogists interested in genetics.
• The Molecular Genealogy Research Project <www.smgf.org>: This research group aims to create “the world’s most comprehensive correlated genetic and genealogical database.”
• MSNBC: Genetic Genealogy <www.msnbc.com/news/generoots_front.asp>: Read an overview of the latest genealogy trend.