Research Trips to Germany

By Patricia McMorrow Premium
To visit Germany for up to three months, all you need is a passport. For more information, contact the German Information Center, 871 United Nations Plaza, New York, NY 10017; (212) 610-9800. German-American groups generally have plentiful information on travel in the homeland. Among the major organizations: United German-American...
To access this content, you must purchase Family Tree Premium Membership.