You have no items in your shopping cart.
- American Family Album Series by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler (Oxford University Press Children’s Books): Series includes family history books on Americans of Chinese, German, Mexican, Italian, Cuban, Jewish,Irish, African, Japanese and Scandinavian descent.
- Folk Costumes of the World by Robert Harrold and Phyllida Legg (Cassell Academic)
- Harvard Encyclopedia of American Ethnic Groups edited by Stephan Thernstrom (Belknap Press)
- A New World: The History of Immigration into the United States by Duncan Clarke (Thunder Bay Press)
- A Genealogist’s Guide to Discovering Your Immigrant & Ethnic Ancestors by Sharon DeBartolo Carmack (Betterway Books)
- The Immigration History Research Center: A Guide to Collections edited by Suzanne Moody and Joel Wurl (Greenwood Publishing Group)