You have no items in your shopping cart.
A family reunion can be held almost anywhere—from your own backyard to a major theme park. Here are a few ideas for reunion locations, from the tried and true to the unusual:
- National parks: Call (800) 365-2267 or visit reservations.nps.gov for camping and tour reservations at more than 30 national parks. Make lodging reservations with individual parks.
- State parks: Contact the local state park for lodging information and reservations.
- Community center: A great place to host a low-cost reunion.
- Historical sites: Check with the historical site to find out about lodging and reunion facilities close by or on site.
- Campgrounds: You can get a KOA Kampgrounds directory by writing Box 30558, Billings, MT 59114; send $3 for shipping and handling. Check out www.koa.com to make online reservations.
- Civic centers: Call the civic center of your choice for meeting space, catering and lodging information.
- Hotels and motels: Call the hotel or motel to negotiate group room rates and catering.
- Theme parks: Contact the theme park of your choice for the most current offerings.
- Cruises: Call your travel agent, cruise lines, or contact Reunion Cruise Co. at (877) 773-8646 or www.reunioncruise.com.
- Dude ranches: Contact the Dude Ranchers’ Association for a directory of more than 100 ranches. (970) 223-8440, www.duderanch.org.