On the Bookshelf
• Crafting Your Own Heritage Album by Bev Kirschner Braun (Betterway Books)
• Decorating Scrapbooks with Rubber Stamps by Dee Cruenig (Sterling Publications)
• Scrapbooking Storytelling, Step by Step by Joanna Campbell Slan (Betterway Books)
• SOS: Saving Our Scrapbooks by Jeanne English and Al Thelin (Creating Keepsakes)
Find It on the Web
• Scrapbooking Idea Network
<scrapbooking.com>: Has a monthly article on heritage albums.
<www.dmarie.com>: Has a special section devoted to heritage albums.
• ScrapNet <www.scrapnet.com/main/>: Virtual classes, contests and new products.
• Graceful Bee
<www.gracefulbee.com>: Online scrapbooking magazine.
• Creating Keepsakes
Box 469007, Escondido, CA 92046, (888) 247-5282, <www.creatingkeepsakes.com>, $22.97 for 10 issues per year
• Memory Makers
Box 7253, Bensenville, IL 60106, (800) 366-6465, <www.memorymakersmagazine.com>, $24.95 for 6 issues per year
Suppliers & Products
• American Greetings Scrapbooks & More
(software): requires Windows 95, CD-ROM, Pentium 100Mhz+; $29.99 from Mattel, (800) 395-0277, <www.shopmattel.com>
• 3L Corp.
1120B Larkin Drive, Wheeling, IL 60090, (847) 808-1140, <www.3Lcorp.com>: Manufactures memorabilia pockets in a variety of sizes for including artifacts in your scrapbooks.
• Family Treasures
24922 Anza Dr., Unit A, Valencia, CA 91355, (661) 294-1330, <www.commercemarketplace.com/home/scrapbooking>: Full line of scrapbook supplies, including paper punches, corners, papers and pens.
<www.hallmark.com>: Offers ideas using acid- and lignin-free products in the site’s scrapbooking section (under Features & Ideas). You can purchase these materials online or in a Hallmark retail store.
• Keeping Memories Alive
Box 728, 260 N. Main, Spanish Fork, UT 84660, (800) 419-4949, <www.scrapbooks.com>: Extensive online and print catalog.
(800) 23Kodak, <www.kodak.com>: Contact for Picture Maker kiosk locations.
• Light Impressions Corp.
Box 22708, Rochester, NY 14692, (800) 828-6216, <www.lightimpressionsdirect.com>: Sells acid- and lignin-free papers, albums, photo corners, polypropylene and Mylar sleeves, de-acidification solutions, and pH testing supplies.
• University Products
517 Main St., Box 101, Holyoke, MA 01041, (800) 628-1912, <www.universityproducts.com>: Shop online or call for a free catalog of supplies for safe scrapbooks.