You have no items in your shopping cart.
Follow these five steps to your own photo success stories:
- Show unidentified photographs to relatives.
- Research clues in the photographs: photographer’s name, clothing, props and captions.
- Post queries about the family (if you know the surname) on online message boards.
- Post your unidentified images online in a family Web page or a photo-reunion site such as:.
- Dead Fred
- Adopt A Photo
- Ancestor Genealogy Photo Archive
- Family Foto Finder
- Picture of Yesterday
- Ancient Faces
- GeneaNet: Pictures of Yesterday
- Leave contact information at historical societies where you find material on your family.