Get organized! This issue of Family Tree Magazine includes the seven most frequently used genealogy forms that will help you sort all your data. You’ll also learn how to find your ancestors fast with this issue’s concrete seven-day research plan, plus case studies from genealogy experts who have broken down brick walls.
Highlights from this issue include:
- 7 typeable family tree forms that will help you organize your research
- a day-by-day plan for discovering records
- expert analysis on 6 common DNA myths
- a detailed guide to researching Danish ancestry
- a FREE female ancestors cheat sheet
Work It Out
By the Editors of Family Tree Magazine
Keep your research in order with these top-of-the-line genealogy worksheets.
Your 7-Day Forebear-Cast
By Andrew Koch
Partly cloudy, with an 100-percent chance of records. With this day-by-day plan, you’ll find your ancestors lightning fast.
By Diahan Southard
With so much information floating around about genetic genealogy, it’s hard to know what’s true. Our expert puts six common myths about DNA to the test.
By David A. Fryxell
Between Hamlet, hygge and Hans Christian Anderson, it’s hard to find something rotten in the state of Denmark. Discover your Danish roots with our guide.
How I Did It
By Sunny Jane Morton
Three genealogy experts share how they broke down brick walls in their research.
- State Research Guides: New Jersey and Minnesota
- Lisa’s Picks
- Timeline: the Moon
- Family History Home: Caring for Heirloom Linens
- Stories to Tell
- Your Turn: Family Recipe Card
- Photo Detective
- Now What
- Tech Toolkit
- DNA Q&A: Can I Remove My DNA From a Database?
Once you download the October/November 2019 issue of Family Tree Magazine, you’ll need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader software, to open it. Adobe Reader is available for both Mac and Windows computers.