Scrivener is a multi-faceted writing project management tool popular with novelists and creative writers. Whether you’re a blogger, an aspiring author, or a genealogist looking to share your family history findings, this webinar will teach you how to use Scrivener to plot, organize, and publish your writing.
Family Tree Magazine
Live Interactive Webinar
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 7PM EST | 6PM CT | 4PM PT | 11PM UTC
Attend this live webinar and learn:
- Quickly set up a project in Scrivener with built-in templates
- How to use corkboards and outlines to plot your story
- Tap into Scrivener’s features to easily store notes, citations, and research materials
- How to format and export your completed project
- Tips and tricks to boost your writing productivity
- Ask the instructor your own questions during the live Q&A session
- PLUS – all registrants receive unlimited access to the webinar recording!
About the instructor:
Lisa A. Alzo is a professional writer, instructor, and internationally recognized lecturer. She is the author of 11 books, including The Family Tree Polish, Czech and Slovak Genealogy Guide, and hundreds of magazine articles.