Get the digital photography tools and advice you need to preserve and share your family history!
Get the digital photography tools you need to preserve and share your family history! This e-book provides detailed guidance on creating a visual archive of your family’s memories. Inside, you’ll learn the best ways to digitize and archive photos, with great tips for photo storage and organization.
Who Should Get This E-book
You’ll love the Photo Rescue E-book if…
- You have mountains of old family photos that need to be sorted and digitized
- You ‘d like to create and edit images of genealogy records using your smartphone and editing software
- You want to solve long-held family photo mysteries
The Photo Rescue E-book features:
- Seven in-depth articles about how to capture, edit, store and organize family photos, plus how to identify ancestors in photos and draw clues from them
- A roundup of the most helpful apps, editing programs and backup services to help you digitize your photos, plus a list of 22 great websites for finding historical photos
- Links to more great online articles about finding, using and preserving historical photos
Contents of the Photo Rescue E-book:
Caught on Camera: Learn to use your smartphone to capture high-quality photos of genealogy records, relatives, gravestones and family homes.
Picture Perfection: Step into your ancestors’ world with the historical photos in these 22 online databases.
Getting the Picture: Old photos bring your family history to life like nothing else can. But who are these people? Knowing when a picture was taken is the key to identifying it. These six examples will show how to add up the clues to solve a photo mystery.
Hidden in Plain Sight: Learn how to uncover eight kinds of surprising new clues in your old family photos.
Photo Rx: Don’t get stuck with faded, spotted and torn family photos. Learn how to digitally fix these common old-photo flaws.
Pixel-Perfect Photo Projects: Don’t keep family photos to yourself! We’ll show you ways to manage your image collection for easier sharing and four fun picture projects featuring your family.
Hot D.A.M.: Find out how a digital asset management workflow makes it easy to organize and back up your family photos.
- Quick Guide: Easy online photo-editors
- Resource Roundup: Best online photo backup services
- Quick Guide: Apps for creating audio captions