Putting a face to an ancestor’s name is every genealogy researcher’s dream. Knowing where to potentially find an ancestor’s photograph can be challenging. This webinar includes a discussion of how and where to search for old family photographs. Participants will come away with practical steps to begin the search for their own ancestors’ photographs and start putting a face to a name.
Family Tree Magazine
Live Interactive Webinar
Wednesday, December 9, 2020 7PM EST | 6PM CT | 4PM PT | 11PM UTC
How To Find Old Family Photographs of Past Generations
Attend this live webinar and learn:
- How to find who in the family has the family photographs… and how to get them to share them!
- Online and offline places to search for old family photographs
- How networking genealogy style will open up possibilities for finding your ancestors’ photographs
- Searching for old family photographs in uncommon places
- How to find a physical description of your ancestor when no photograph can be found
- Ask the instructor your own questions during the live Q&A session
- PLUS – all registrants receive unlimited access to the webinar recording!
About the instructor:
As a genealogy researcher and creator of the Are You My Cousin? blog, Lisa Lisson takes the overwhelm out of genealogy research and keeps researchers moving forward finding their ancestors. Whether researching ancestors alongside clients or writing how-to articles and books, Lisa uses her 12 years of research experience to help others build a solid research plan, find the needed genealogy records, and get the most out of those resources. When not working with clients or writing genealogy articles, Lisa can be found pursuing her passion for running, traveling with her husband or simply enjoying time with her two adult children.