Stick notes to your locker with old family photographs, or build a pictorial family tree on your refrigerator. Be sure to get a grown-up’s permission before you begin.
What you need:
- printed copies of old photographs
- large, clear glass gems (available at craft stores)
- clear-drying glue (we used Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue)
- large round magnets
1. Cut your photo larger than the glass gem.
2. Put a small drop of glue on the gem’s flat side and spread it around with your finger.
3. Press the gem onto the photo, centering over the face. Let dry.
4. Use your scissors to trim the photo as close to the gem as possible.
5. Turn over the gem and glue a magnet to the back of the paper. Let dry.