You have no items in your shopping cart.
Need inspiration for titling your family history book? Let these ideas and real-life examples get your creative juices flowing:
- Use a theme from your family history: From Slavery to Freedom: The Watson-Dent Family by Tony Hall, Homestead, a Family History of Leon R. Hunt and Beth Carroll by Douglas Allen Hunt or Building California: 200 Years of Arvizu History by John Arvizu
- Refer to places and migrations: Somewhere Over-the Rhine: Family History of the Deans from Appalachia to Cincinnati by Bettyann Dean Schmidt or All Souls: A Family Story from Southie by Michael Patrick MacDonald
- Evoke a journey through time: Grace Was In Their Steps by Marcia Pepperman or Embree Footprints by Robert Ambler
- Make a pun or use an idiom: Where The Crowe Flies: A Journey Through the Family History of Russell Crowe by Origins UK or Barking Up Both Branches by Julia Berg-Stahel
- State the obvious: The Griffiths Story by Matthew Misbach, The Descendants of John Muss & Elizabeth Ceise: Exploring Four Generations by Mark Browning or A History of the Family of Morgan, From the Year 1089 to Present Times by Appleton Morgan
From the September 2015 Family Tree Magazine